The first thing I noticed, was how well the box itself is presented. It comes with a colorful card telling you all the candies in your box (because unless you understand Japanese you won't know what you are reading!) with a beautiful tissue paper covered in candies. And each box includes 8-10 Japanese candies.
- Popin’ Cookin’ Oekaki Animal Candy Land DIY kit
- Meiji Watapachi Melon Popping Candy Floss
- Bourbon Fettucine Cola Gummies
- Meiji Apollo Strawberry Chocolates
- Poop Shaped Lollipop
- Morinaga Ramune Candy Soda Balls
- Hi-Chew Pineapple Chewy Candy
- Fujiya Anpanman Lollipop
- Coris Gum Gum Chewing Gum
Click below to watch the unboxing and taste testing video.
If you are interested in purchasing a subscription, either for yourself, or as a gift, here is the pricing:
Month to Month Plan $19.90/month
3 month Plan $19.90/month
6 month Plan $18.90/month
1 year Plan $18.20 ****BEST VALUE****
And you can cancel your subscription at any time.
I know you are dying to try one of these great boxes for yourselves aren't you? Well you are in luck, because the great folks at Japan Candy Box are going to send a box to one of my lucky readers!
So make sure to enter below, and check back to see if you are the lucky winner.