Here is some information about the #wechoosevirtues Parenting cards:
The Parenting Cards are the family or Homeschool version of our Teacher Cards. They are by-far the most valuable part of our system for creating a culture of character in your home. These full color, delightfully illustrated cards are loaded with helpful tips on introducing and demonstrating the 12 Virtues. They include the name of our featured "Virtue Kid" with an inspiring story, a Virtue users challenge, "What to say after 'I'm sorry'", the Virtue catchphrase, antonyms for the Virtue, and a Bible memory verse...all to help you Simply Inspire Character that Lasts!
These Cards can be reused year after year and are included in the Homeschool and Family Kits.
How to use this tool:
- With only seconds of prep time, and only 10 minutes of teaching Virtues each day, you will be surprised how fast your whole family will learn to choose and use Virtue!
- Simply choose one of 13 Parenting Cards to work on each week. The order you teach them in is up to you.
- Use the demonstrations listed on the back to help your children get some practice using the Virtue. Look for opportunities to reinforce this Virtue all week long in everyday life moments as well as books, Bible stories, and crafts.
- When you have finished with each card, start over again and build a deeper understanding.
- Note: If you have older kids, allow them to teach Virtues to the younger ones. It is simply inspiring to see!
Free Download: Family Character Assessment
Delivery method: Your tool will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped usually within 48 hours. The download will be emailed to you.
Age Appropriate: This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary
I absolutely love them, they are bright and colorful and my son loves to look through them, I think he is going to be an avid reader as he loves to look at these kinds of things. I highly recommend these for all parents, whether you home school your kids or not. These are a wonderful teaching tool for any parent, and just remember this: "Kids learn what they live".
You can purchase your own set on the We Chose Virtues Website.
Use code VIRTUE15 for 15% off your order.
Or just enter below to win a set for yourself. Good luck!!!