Since our inception in 2005, Loving Pets remains true to the original vision of offering pets and the people that love them high-quality, healthy, and affordable pet treats, bowls, and accessories. Loving Pets leads the pet industry by:
- Manufacturing and producing dog and cat treats made with only 100% all-natural, high-quality ingredients, designed with the pet’s health in mind.
- Innovating the industry with decorative and functional pet feeding accessories made with durable, high-quality and easy to clean materials.
- Offering a proprietary Tested in the USA program that certifies the quality and safety of each of our treats.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and product innovation through creative and healthy treat combinations, as well as innovative, eco-friendly and solution-oriented bowls, accessories and designs.
- Supporting our global pet-loving community by educating pet owners on the benefits of 100% all-natural ingredients, donating to pet shelters, rescues and pet-related causes across the USA, supporting not-for-profit organizations like Pets for Vets, and creating jobs and additional quality control by manufacturing our own Made in the USA treats on-site in New Jersey.
Eric stays committed to the pet industry due to the incredible people and the industry itself – “Our industry is unique in that there is always a positive energy from the development level to the manufacturing level to the store level to the end-consumer,” states Eric Abbey. “It’s full of passionate and creative people that care about pets.”
New onsite manufacturing right here in New Jersey has been an important evolution for Loving Pets, not only to bring manufacturing back to the United States from an ingredients, products and quality control perspective, but also to provide jobs and help do our small part to support the U.S. economy. Loving Pets is committed to supporting pet specialty retail partners and independent pet product retailers because they have been the foundation of this industry for generations.
The Future and Innovation
Loving Pets takes the time to really listen to its retail partners and end-customers and pet-parents, as this is critical to staying in touch with new discoveries and correlations between nutritional health, wellness and the human-animal bond. Staying committed to quality and staying true to focus is key. What is going to be the biggest challenge for the next Generation is to stay innovative, and continue to be one step ahead of consumer/pet trends.
It’s been very important to Eric to not only be a leader and an innovator in the pet industry, but also to make life better for pets and the people that love them. Pets are an incredibly important part of the every day lives of Eric and the Loving Pets team, and as more is learned about nutrition, ingredients, quality, the human-animal bond, diet, exercise, and lifestyle, Loving Pets works hard to remain at the forefront of delivering this innovation, quality and nutrition for years to come.
They hear the bags and they are sitting pretty waiting for their treats!
And it is not hard to find them, just go to the where to buy section on their website, enter your zip code and it will tell you the locations nearest to you. My area they are sold at Petco, Pet Supermarket, Pet Smart & Tractor Supply.
So really give your pets a treat, and fill their stocking with Loving Pets Treats.
Disclosure: I received product(s) in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally and believe will be good for my readers.