IlluStory Junior allows children to become published authors while encouraging creativity, strengthening literacy and building self-esteem. This kit has already been recognized with 10 educational and consumer awards, including Parents’ Choice, Creative Child Magazine, The National Parenting Center and more, as being a truly unique product that parents can trust to enrich their children’s lives.
This kit allows children to write, illustrate and produce their very own book. When completed, the child mails-in the kit contents in a postage-paid envelope that’s included in the kit, and we print and ship them a professionally printed copy of their book. These kits let children turn their imaginations into reality and parents will treasure the completed book for years to come.
· One professionally printed and bound, full-color 5.5”x8.5” 14-page paperback book
· Delivery of final book to the customer’s door by mail, for free
· Book pages, cover pages, 10 washable markers, instructions, prepaid envelope and order form for additional copies of your book
· Children design a cover and write “About the Author” feature that can include their picture
· Prepaid envelope to mail-in completed kit contents
· Recommended Age: 4-8
· MRP: $19.99
This is a great gift idea for your child, especially if they like to write stories, you will just make their year when they get their published book in the mail!
Disclosure: I received product(s) in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally and believe will be good for my readers.