3 Actions to fight the flu:
1. Get your Flu Vaccine
2. Preventative measures such as washing hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
3. Take Flu Antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them
And for good hand hygiene, always wash or sanitize your hands
- Before food preparation
- Before eating
- Before & After caring for someone who is ill
- After using the restroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching items that carry germs such as shopping carts, diapers, animals, trash or doorknobs.
I am planning on giving out Purell products in a gift basket to my son's teachers. Being around a bunch of 3 year olds, they are sure to have germs everywhere! So no matter if you are looking for stocking stuffers or gift basket fillers, make sure that you include Purell.