Now the packaging and designs of the products themselves are so beautiful that I felt that photos were just not enough. So check out my Youtube video on the products.
The EDGE Beauty Iconic bronzer is versatile and easy to use bronzer duo with illumining particles, excellent for creating and enhancing the look of healthy, glowing, tanned skin. This bronzer includes:
- sheer texture
- blendable and buildable color
- pigmented shade for a sun-kissed tan
- highlighted shade for a luminous glow
- soft focus silica particles helps create a smooth skin texture
- formulated without parabens or fragrance
The EDGE Beauty Iconic lipstick is the perfect balance of comfort and coverage in a high shine formula-providing immediate color release. With unsurpassed glide and moisture, this innovative formula achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color. This lipstick features:
- high glide, emolliency and shine
- intense and perfect color release from the first stroke
- leaves lips looking soft and hydrated
- vitamin E
- formulated without mineral oil, animal derivatives, or parabens
From The EDGE Beauty, this iconic liquid eyeliner features a vibrant formula, in a unique felt-tip component for an effortless, bold line and precise application.
- quick dying formula
- vivid, pigmented shades with instant color lay-down
- felt tip applicator provides total control for effortless eyelining
- formulated without: mineral oil - parabens - paraffin
The EDGE Beauty Iconic lengthening mascara is a richly pigmented mascara that defines and lengthens lashes for a polished, glamorous look. This mascara features:
- separates and defines lashes without any clumps or smudges
- color-rich formula lengthens lashes while keeping them looking soft and feathering
- Panthenol (pro-viatmin B5) conditions and softens the lashes
- formulated mineral oil-free and paraben free
So make sure to consider The Edge Beauty Line from Dilliards this holiday season. Prices vary by products from $15-$39.
Disclosure: I received product(s) in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally and believe will be good for my readers. Posts may include affiliate links.