LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters bring you a brand new way to collect, build and display iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
I love the Lego BrickHeadz, as they are like a set, but you actually build a character. There are characters from DC, Disney and Marvel, so you are bound to find the perfect one for the boys on your gift list.
Here is a little information about them:
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters feature colorful and authentic detailing, glow-in-the-dark BrickHeadz eyes, plus a display baseplate.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, including 41586 Batgirl™, 41587 Robin™ and 41588 The Joker™ from THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
So make sure to stock up on all the characters for those Lego loving kids on your list. You can find them at Walmart, Target or on Amazon.
Disclosure: Life of a Busy Mommy receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”