Before I give you my review, here is the product description as listed on Amazon:
Don't Buy Low Quality Glycolic Acid, Buy With Confidence 100% Professional Grade Glycolic Acid Same Strength As Used In Professional Salon's For A Fraction Of The Cost!
- 100% Professional Medical Grade Glycolic Acid
- Promotes A Glowing Youthful Appearance
- Diminishes Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sun Spots, Age Spots
- Clears Acne On Skin And Acne Related Skin Problems Such As Blackheads, Whiteheads, Acne Scars
- Safely Removes The Outer Layer Of Dead Skin Cells On The Surface Of Your Skin
- Brings Fresh New Skin To The Surface
- Much, much more!How To Use This Product
- Cleanse the skin well using Pre-Peel Cleanser
- Apply the peel solution to your skin
- Leave the solution on the skin for the recommended time (Usually 2-3 minutes depending on what week you are in the treatment phase.)
- Rinse the treated area with cool water and apply a pinch of baking soda with water onto the treated area to neutralize the solution.
- Apply Peel Healing Cream to Treated Area.
- Detailed instructions come with your order including recommended time to leave product on your skin.
- 1 Full Ounce Bottle Of Glycolic Acid 100% Professional Medical Grade (Yields approximately 20-25 Applications)
- 1 Ounce Pre-Peel Cleanser
- 2 Ounces Peel Healing Cream
- 1 Fan Brush Applicator
- Detailed Instructions On How To Use The Product
- Free Bonus eBook on Skin Care
That's 20-25 Applications For Less Than The Price Of 1 Expensive Doctor's Visit a.k.a. "Lunch Peel".
I was a little concerned when I first got this, as a friend had tried it and had some issues with it irritating her skin. But I followed the directions, which were very detailed and set my mind at ease a bit, I mixed 1 part Glycolic Acid to 3 parts water as I have facial scars and very sensitive skin, so wanted to make it very mild. It did not burn or anything when I put it on, but after I washed it off and put on some moisturizer it did burn a bit. But it only lasted a minute or so. I did have a few slight red spots on my skin afterwards, but they were gone within an hour. I noticed immediately how soft my skin felt. Remember to avoid sun exposure for 24 hours after using the peel, and to moisturize twice a day, and you will see great results as I did. As you can see by the pictures above, my skin looked much brighter and smooth after the first peel. I am very happy with the results thus far, and I am very excited to see the long term results.
You can purchase this kit for yourself on Amazon for $34.75.