Product DescriptionSoothing and Energizing
Peppermint oil is recommended by doctors as it is a soothing remedy for many conditions. It can help:
• Help ease respiratory problems and congestion with aromatherapy.
• Help Relieve headaches and migraines
• Help Reduce and battle symptoms of bronchitis and asthma
• Help Reduces dandruff and lice in hair.
• Calm the body and help with pain in joints
Relieves Headaches and Migraines.
Peppermint Oil is known to help relax strained blood vessels therefore preventing or relieving headaches and migraines. Use in strained areas and pressure points by applying and rubbing in those areas.
Reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind.
Open up your airways and relieve mucus from the nose and throat. Put Peppermint Oil into boiling water and breathe in the steam from the water.
Peppermint Essential Oil.
Our Peppermint Oil is Steam-distilled from leaves of the Menthapiperita (peppermint) plant. Completely Pure without additives or filler. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No animal testing was used in the making of this product.
I just could not believe all of the great uses for the #essentialoil Peppermint oil, but I wanted to try a recipe that I had seen on Pinterest, that is very easy to make:
How to make Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
1/2 C. Hearty Naturals Coconut Oil
3/4 C. Coarse Sugar (Raw sugar is great for cleansing.)
1/2 tsp. Flavoring Extract (We used Peppermint.)
• Place 1/2 C. Coconut Oil in microwaveable dish.
• Microwave just to warm approximately 10-15 seconds.
• Remove from microwave.
• Stir in sugar and extract.
• Let cool.
• Store in tightly sealed container or place in plastic baggies as a party favor.
- Tip: For use as a hand or foot lotion add a few drops of red food coloring to give it a pretty pink tint.
Now, I have also received some coconut oil, so I was very excited to see the results. It was very easy to make, and boy does it do wonders for your skin, left it feeling so fresh and smooth. So with Valentines Day just around the corner, all of my female friends will be getting a homemade gift from me!!!
You can find the Pepperment Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil for $19.95, a great value for the 4oz bottle (and it comes with a dropper for easy use as well) and it qualifies for 2 day shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.